Not sure if a spiritual life coach is right for you?
Here are some things that my clients often are dealing with:
- Major life transition such as divorce, career change, or empty nest. These events often call everything in our lives into question. Spiritual life coaching helps by not only working on the issue, but also by doing some self discovery and healing work. Creating a clearer path for your future.
- Struggling to reach your goals and then enjoy them! This often occurs when we are over giving while trying to reach our goals. We go about them in a way that is unsustainable. We end up depleted and unable to keep up the same pace. We can approach this from two stand points. What you truly desire and making sure you have the organizational skills to efficiently manage your day.
- Don't feel connected to a higher source. There are many reasons this might be occurring. Spiritual life coaching will help you understand what spirituality means to you. Plus learn how to move forward in feeling connected to your higher source.
- Empath struggling to control their own energy. Being an empath can be hard. It can also be very rewarding. Being an empath crippled me, until I learned how to protect myself and how to use the gift to thrive. Spiritual coaching will help you understand how being an empath is impacting your life, and create plans to manage your gift. (For more on empath coaching specifics.)
- Business owner transition. I work with both new business owners and owners moving on from their businesses. Both stages are full of unknowns and emotions. I can help you not only learn the basics of running a business but also how to emotionally handle it all. At the same time moving away from a business has an entirely different set of emotions and issue. Both of which I can assist with. Learn more about business coaching.
These are just a few examples of when spiritual life coaching can be beneficial. In general anytime you are struggling with something in life, and feel blocked, overwhelmed or lost - spiritual life coaching is for you.
How I am Different
My spiritual awakening and emotional healing happened in the moments between life. Not on an extended sabbatical.
Instead it happened in between packing lunch, doing laundry, meeting with clients and paying the bills.
Not that there is anything wrong with retreats and sabbaticals. But as a single mom, running her own business and managing all the craziness during the pandemic years. I didn't have the time freedom to leave for a retreat. The reality is most of us don't have the time freedom to do it this way.
Because of this,I approach spirituality and change with my clients the way that I did. Through daily practices that emphasis emotional healing and soul care. We grow spiritually the more we heal our hearts, and the more we nourish our soul.
Then, where there is extra time and extra money. Doing weekend retreats or longer self care helps deepen what you have already been working on.
Over time, you will see the difference. You can grow in ways you never thought you could with 30 minutes a day.
Spiritual Life Coaching Packages
Have a small problem that we can handle in one session? Then this is the package for you! 1 hour and any topic you need.
3 Sessions each one hour is great to get a specific plan set. Or to cover some basics to help you understand what direction you want to go.
6 one hour sessions is great for if you need on going support.
All active 3 and 6 session packages get a $20 discount on Reiki Services.
For more information on all types of coaching and how things work, check out this FAQ page.
Absolutely! I coach on more than just spiritual coaching. I also help with wealth planning, small business and much more. In fact, even when I do "just one" we end up talking about multiple. After all everything in life is intertwined. You can learn more about the specifics of business coaching here. Or schedule an introduction call and let's talk about what you are looking for!
To me spirituality is about connection to a higher source. How you interact with your higher being on a day to day basis. Religion is an organized set of beliefs and traditions. You can be spiritual and not religious, and you can be religious and not spiritual. You can also be both spiritual and religious. Spirituality is about the relationship.
Learn more about what you can expect on an emotional healing journey. This information is great to know so you are not caught off guard!
Have Questions About Coaching?